Working at Fairline is a journey. We want you to join the ride.
We have a wealth of rewards and benefits in place to make this a great place to work, which is expanding all the time.
- 32 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension – option of a combined scheme, including Salary Exchange, on your pension scheme
- Death in Service at 3 x salary
- Onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme (£800)
- Additional holiday after five- and ten-years’ service
- Tool discounts with our tool supplier (staff loan is available to assist with purchases)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Workwear and PPE provided (for select departments)
- Weekly subsidised onsite food van
- Sea trials
- Boat shows
- Christmas gifts
- Training/development and progression opportunities
- Occupational Health on site
- Enhanced leave for life events
- Independent company pension
- Occupational sick pay
- Charity fundraising events
- Overtime at 1.5x and 2x rate - for hourly paid staff
- Become a training buddy and get paid - production staff
View Job Openings
We are heading for an exciting future.
With stunning new boats, a pipeline brimming with new orders, and experts in this industry keen to share their knowledge, there’s never been a better time to join us. It is the people who work at Fairline – with their unfaltering passion for perfection, dedication to excellence, and commitment to stand-out experiences – that make all this possible. Our ambitious growth plans also mean a wealth of progression and development opportunities, so you can truly find the perfect fit for your career aspirations.
Opportunities for progression over your career with us could include:
- Training Buddy
- Team Leader
- Senior Team Leader
- Production Manager
- Health and Safety Contact
- Department Manager
- Head of Department
Many of our current Production Managers and Directors started at Fairline as Boat Builders. As we expand our current workforce to meet the needs of our growing order book, you really are in control when it comes to establishing your personal development goals. This applies regardless of whether you work in the production team or in an office-based role; if you have the aspirations, skills, and attitude, we have the opportunity.
Whether you're an experienced professional, or just starting out, we'll support your career by providing fully tailored training and development to enable you to reach your full potential within Fairline.
Our people are loyal to us, and we're loyal to them. At Fairline, we don't just build boats - we build careers. We invest in our people because we believe that, if people can achieve their goals with us, they'll stay with us - and that's what we want.
View Job Openings